Zing Ear ZE-109 Pull Chain Light Switch 2 Wire
The Zing Ear ZE-109 fan switch activates light by gently tugging the attached pull chain. Mostly used to turn the light ON & OFF on ceiling fans and lighting fixtures with 2 wires capability. Available in Brass, Antique Brass, Nickel, Black Nickel.
Note: Zing Ear ZE-109 is a perfect replacement for many models including Canal CS20-5220-DP, Sun-Lite J-101, Shine Top LS-303N, Westinghouse 77023, Sinton Centen E81372, Harbor Breeze 33908, Crest Healthcare Supply 106065, Shine Top LS-301B, Jie Xin JX42B E343516, KTE 303A and Zing Ear ZE-119.
Zing Ear ZE-109 can be installed in all ceiling fans
Fix your ceiling fan or light fixture with the Zing Ear ZE-109 fan and light switch. It activates pull chain light fixture and ceiling fan light by gently pulling the attached ball chain. Zing Ear ZE-109 is designed for 2 wire installations.
This light pull switch is not just a cost-effective alternative to fix your fan, but also a genuine replacement part as most ceiling fans come originally with Zing Ear switches. This easy to install pull chain switch is rated for 1 Amp at 250VAC or 3 Amps at 125VAC.
Zing Ear ZE-109 light pull switch is UL approved and CSA certified, therefore, it is safe to be used in any household application in USA and Canada.
- Genuine OEM replacement pull chain switch
- Compatible with 2-wire ceiling fans and lighting fixtures
- Supports Incandescent, Halogen & LED light bulbs
- Wiring instructions are included for easy installation
- 90-Day return policy offered
Zing Ear ZE-109 Specifications
- Electrical rating: 3A 125VAC – 1A 250VAC
- Type: Used in ceiling fan light kit and pull chain light fixture
- Function: ON-OFF
- UL approved. See license here E89885
- CSA certified (Canada). See license here 063990_0_000
- 2 wire light pull switch (18 gauge).
- Dimensions (approximate): 0.82 x 0.82 x 0.56 inch
- Weight: 0.0732 lb
- Finish: Available in Brass, Antique Brass, Nickel and Black Nickel
- Material: Plastic Body