Zing Ear ZE-110 3 Wire 3 Way Pull Chain Light Switch
The Zing Ear ZE-110 3 wire 3 way fan switch activates light by gently tugging the attached pull chain. Mostly used to turn the light ON & OFF on a ceiling fans with 3 wire capability. It is easy to install and highly recommended for quick ceiling fan repair. Available in Brass, Antique Brass. Nickel & Black Nickel.
Note: Zing Ear ZE-110 is a perfect replacement for many models including Shine Top LS-302, Sun-Lite J-102, Gardner Bender GSW-39, Crest Healthcare Supply 1689-050 and Harbor Breeze 101870.
ZE-110 is compatible with all ceiling fans
Fix your ceiling fan with the Zing Ear ZE-110 3 wire fan light switch. It activates canopy lamps and ceiling fan lights by gently tugging the attached ball chain. Zing Ear ZE-110 is designed for 3 wire ceiling fans and lighting fixtures. This is fan light switch is also known as a 3-way switch because it controls fan light and lamps as follows: both lights off, one light on, other light on, both lights on.
This 3-way fan light switch is rated for 1 Amp at 250 Volt or 3 Amps at 125 Volts. It is also UL recognized and CSA certified, therefore, it is safe to be used in any household application in USA and Canada.
- Compatible with 3 wire ceiling fans and lighting fixtures
- Supports Incandescent, Halogen & LED light bulbs
- Wiring instructions are included for easy installation
Zing Ear ZE-110 Specifications
- Electrical rating: 125V/3A or 250V/1A
- UL approved. See license here E89885
- CSA certified
- Function: 3-level ceiling fan light switch (OFF, L-1, L-2, L-1-2)
- 3 Wire switch
- Dimensions (approximate): 0.82 x 0.82 x 0.56 inch
- Weight: 0.0732 lb
- Finish: Available in Brass, Antique Brass, Nickel, and Black Nickel
- Material: Plastic Body