Zing Ear ZE-109M 2 Wire Pull Chain Light Switch
The Zing Ear ZE-109M pull chain switch activates light by gently tugging the attached pull chain. Mostly used to turn the light ON & OFF on ceiling fans and lighting fixtures with 2 wires capability. Available in Brass, Antique Brass, Nickel, Black Nickel.
Compatible with the following Zing Ear lamp holders: ZE-316, ZE-301D, ZE-301DP, ZE-310, and ZE-310D
Zing Ear ZE-109M is used to control a lamp within a ceiling light fixture or a ceiling fan. Tugging the pull chain switch will turn light on and off. This light pull switch is not just a cost-effective alternative to fix your lighting fixture, but also a genuine replacement part manufactured by Zing Ear.
Zing Ear ZE-109 comes with a 2-inch pull chain and a 2-ft. ball chain to extend the length of the pull chain. This 2 wire pull chain switch is UL certified and CSA approved, so it can be safely integrated into any lighting system in USA and Canada.
- Compatible with the following Zing Ear lamp holders: ZE-316, ZE-301D, ZE-301DP, ZE-310, and ZE-310D
- Genuine OEM replacement pull chain switch
- Model number: Zing Ear ZE-109M
- Compatible with 2-wire ceiling fans and lighting fixtures
- Supports Incandescent, Halogen & LED light bulbs
- Wiring instructions are included for easy installation
Zing Ear ZE-109M Specifications
- Electrical rating: 6A 125VAC – 6A 125VL – 3A 250VAC
- Type: Fan and light switch (used in ceiling fan light kit and pull chain light fixture)
- Function: ON-OFF
- UL approved
- CSA certified (Canada)
- 2 wire light pull switch (18 gauge)
- Dimensions (approximate): 0.82 x 0.82 x 0.56 inch
- Weight: 0.0732 lb
- Finish: Available in Brass, Antique Brass, Nickel and Black Nickel
- Material: Metal up shell