Before you start:
- Turn off the power supply to the ceiling fan
- Proceeding to replace the switch without disconnecting the power may cause electrical shock, fire hazard, serious injury, or death
- Write down the color of each wire and the terminal number to which they are attached
- Remove wires from the old ceiling fan. If wires are hard to remove, insert a paper clip into each hole (numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, L) and pull the wire out
- Make sure that the wire lead length is the same length as the line beside word “STRIP”
- insert the wires as noted in step 1
Wires should be inserted into the slots on side of the switch not the holes on surface.
Color Codes For Ceiling Fans (Your Fan Wires Color & Position May Vary)
- L=Black, 1=Grey, 2=Green, 3=Brown, 4=Purple
- L=Black, 1=Grey, 2=Brown, 3=Purple, 4=Green
is this switch comparable with a zing ear ze-208s5-1 ?
I need wiring diagram for 5 wire ceiling fan
the chain was all the way in the switch when I receive it, how do I get the chain out?
i bought zing ear ,2e-208s to install