Zing Ear SNR-100WF Photocell Sensor LED Light Switch
- Turn lights on at dusk and off at dawn
- Works with Incandescent, Halogen, and LED light bulbs
- 120V / 60Hz / 100W max. / 39VA
- For indoor and outdoor use
Use Zing Ear SNR-100WF photoelectric switch to Add dusk to dawn feature to your existing outdoor lamp or to replace an old photocell sensor. It turns the light on at night and off during the day to save energy and to extend the life of your light bulb. SNR-100WF photoresistor comes with three leads (White, Black, and Red – 5 inches each), 3 wire connectors and comprehensive wiring instructions for easy installation.
Zing Ear SNR-100wF Specifications:
- LED photocell switch supports incandescent, halogen, dimmable CFL, and dimmable LED light bulbs (Not-dimmable light bulbs are not supported)
- Can be used as lamp post photocell or in a lantern
- Electrical details: 120V 60Hz 100w Max.
- Includes rubber ring to seal photocell against water
- Lamppost hole size required: 7/16 inch
- Leads length: 5 inches
- Leads color: White, Black, and Red
- UL recognized (USA): WJCT2.E328151
- UL recognized (Canada): WJCT8.E328151